Thursday, May 12, 2005

fun with hair

So yesterday I go to massage, she completely flips and can't resist messing with it. so while face up she finishes my arms and neck and stuff, and the re-greases her hands (no, she couldn't just use the massage cream residue...) and starts messing with my hair, trying to twist it so it sticks all over the place. I flip over onto my stomach. she does my back and comes back to my hair, playing with it for another few minutes. I get up, change and meet her outside. She is crestfallen...my hair just looks greasy and a little mussed up. I explain that my hair is impossible. I can load 3 entire bottles of hair spray into it, and within 30 minutes, all curl will have fallen out of it (well, with long hair anyway). It's insane.

But then I go to drive home and look down and oops, my empty tank light is flashing. so I cross my fingers and speed over to the nearest gas station (and just make it!), the wind jerking my greasy hair this way and that. I get out and pump gas. All these people walk by and look at me. A woman leans around a gas pump to peer at me. I'm thinking "what the heck??" so I look at my reflection in my car window, and my hair looks really sexily-mussed (if I do say so myself)! I'm finding a new appreciation for massage cream + wind + speed = sexy spikey wild hair. So of course I strike a pose with one foot up on the curb and one hand on the pump handle and tilt my head back and let the wind have it's way. lol. I'm feeling a bit better about my hair cut. I don't know if the women checking me out were jealous or attracted...I'm happy with either :) *rapidly pumps air into her head* my ego is happily inflated today ;)

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com