Tuesday, May 17, 2005

mummee

So, mom comes in tomorrow. That'll be fun and interesting ;) It'll be nice to have someone sit in a movie theatre with me, so I don't feel like a total loser. She's bringing Swedish Cocoa balls, they are soooo good. mmmm. coco boller...mmm. Too bad dad can't come too :( I guess I'll have to do with one of 'em. hehe, it'll be nice to have a mommy take care of me when I'm sick and pitiful, lol. Oh, one good thing of being sick, I have finally made it to the 3rd lord of the rings extended edition. I just finished the final commentary of the 1st part, and moving on to the second. I have watched the plain movie, all the commentaries, and all of the extras for 1 & 2, and 1st part of 3. Maybe I can finish part 3 today...it should only take about ...hm, 8-12 hours? I'll let you know :)

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com