Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Recent searches

Ok, here are the most recent searches for my site (everyone seems to use google for me):

Wynee Wong, I'm #10 down the list. RIP dearest Wynee, I Love you.
The Real Amityville Horror, I'm #3 (guess my film review counts for something!)
Who is BridalBeer, #9
Locks of Love may 2005, #6
myspace nessa (from askjeeves.com), #6 (that was a questionarre I borrowed)
locks-of-love haircut 2005 blog, #1! wow, I'm #1 :)
Locks of Love may 2005, #6 (not the same person as above)
a google translation of my site into German! wow, am I going international?
schipperke weblog, #6
uterus vibrates before my period, #6 (I think this person might need medical help)
muslces involved with soccer throw in, #1 again!! woohoo

I find these interesting, hope everyone else does too :)

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com