Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What Philosophy...

borrowed this quiz from bro

You scored as Hedonism. Your life is guided by the principles of
Hedonism: You believe that pleasure is a great, or the greatest,
good; and you try to enjoy life’s pleasures as much as you can.

“Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!”

More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Apathy

75%

Justice (Fairness)

75%

Hedonism

75%

Nihilism

50%

Utilitarianism

50%

Existentialism

50%

Strong Egoism

45%

Kantianism

35%

Divine Command

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com


Yay! A tie of Apapthy, Justice and Hedonism. How ironic is that? I take a quiz about philosphy, yet I'm apathetic about it? lol. I actually quite enjoy studying philosphy. I think it's sorta funny that many US peeps have bumper stickers with an american flag and "United We Stand" on it...I wonder if they realize that comes from Aesop: "United we stand, divided we fall." Funny which lines they decide to ignore. Not to mention the fact that patriotism can be really really scary, but I don't wanna get into that. no politics on my blog, unless I say :)

So I guess I go for joy and happiness in life. I wonder if that stems from being in constant pain? Because life usually sucks ass anyway, I do focus on finding the simple pleasures. Would be interesting to see how I ranked if I took this before all my problems started. I figure I'd still be high on apathy and justice. anyhoo...

~Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com