Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wipe Out!

So, It's frickin freezing again when I wake up and head out for fibro group, and I try to start my car...nothing, just the wwrrrrr noise. So I try again, and it struggles and starts after another try. I was thinking "damn, I just had this serviced last week!" I guess it was just cold; after that it worked fine.

So, then I almost completely wiped out in my car. I was going to fibro group, and it had started raining. And you know how the roads get all slick because of the oil in the concrete, so I'm coming off the highway (luckily an exit that isn't often used, b/c it splits into "highway south" and "little piddly road"). So, I'm turning onto the little piddly road, and since it's a little piddly road, it is cheesy ass, broken, slippery half-mixture of I don't even know what. It's asphault and concrete I guess. So I go to turn (a curve), and hit that old pavement, and think "hey, what's this airborn feeling?" And it was really cool, I didn't even think about it, by the time I thought "turn into the spin" I had already corrected the first spin, it had swung back and I was correcting that one. I ended up doing a squiggly S shape, and only took up 2 lanes doing it! I was proud of myself :) and glad no one was around. And glad I didn't spin off the road.

So then I get to fibro program, and I'm uber tired and hurting, so I splatted my self down half on the table, half in the chair, and vegetated there for 2 hours, then we went to the pool, but I feel asleep floating with my head resting on the edge...missed about 35 minutes worth of exercise until someone accidently bumped me, don't know why they didn't wake me up. And of course I always jerk really hard when someone wakes me up, so I almost levitated out of the water.

Then, on the way home I stop at a restaurant for a bite to eat, and there's this team of young girls (some school thing I guess), who had come down from Michigan? Why the hell would they come down here? yo no se. So, I hear them saying "what are hush puppies!?" So I start laughing, although I don't know why, not that funny. OOOOH, speaking of funny, I got Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, so stupid and funny. I love the raccoon part. Almost as stupid as Charlies Angels, which I find hilarious as well.

~Cheers

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com