Monday, February 07, 2005

*le sigh*

Sooooo, insurance companies. Gotta love 'em. They are just so incredibly nice to everyone. They courteousy lose your paper work multiple times, then reject your attempt to gain disability, blaming (again, very politely) you for lack of information. So now I'm off my parent's insurance, and on some other cheesy back-up kinda insurance with huuuuuuuuuge outta pockets, and probably no copays. Which means bye-bye $$$$$$. Yay, so great, this is. Of course now I'm stuck inbetween the two insurances, and can't get my prescriptions refilled b/c I don't have my new information. Major *le sigh* *LE SIGH* Yea, so, looks like it's gonna be a long haul, probably take a few years to get this straightened out (if we ever manage). Gotta love insurance companies.

So, what else is new...No one around for V-day. Oh, but I get to go have my first visit with my psycho doctor! ISn't that grand?? So romantic...my ass. I hope he's nice and doesn't tell me I'm a psycho and to go away. Then that Friday my fibro group ends. So sad, I love that group now. Not only do I get outta the house and exercise, but I get to talk with people who truly understand me when I say "I hurt" or "I'm tired" or "oh, I'm feeling ok (lying)." That's a funny thing, usually when anyone asks me how I am, I say "I'm ok" or "I'm good," even though I never am. I'll occasionally tell them life sucks, so if you ever get one of those just ignore it, or not.

It's funny too, I bitch the most to my closest relations (family and frieds). Isn't it odd that we often treat our closest relations the worst? We're nice and polite to strangers, yet we scream and yell and throw things at our best friends or family. Society is twisted, majorly.

I've started watching anime again. Lodoss ova, going through Slayers now. I love slayers, so good, makes me laugh. The perfect medicine. I highly suggest it to others. Slayers and Full Metal Panic for laughs. Speaking of which I think I might go watch some...

~Adios muchachos

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com