Thursday, March 10, 2005

blogger

Ok, is blogger pissing anyone else off? I try and try and try and try to log in earlier today "page not found." Last night I try to republish my blog "page not found" (or log in, and it keeps directing you back to log in). I try to comment and have this great long comment..."page not found" so I've started copying everything I do before I hit any stupid blogger buttons.

On a happier note, mom and I are going out to melting pot tonight, with another friend. for anyone who doesn't know, melting pot is an uber expensive fondue place. But it's great if you go with a bunch and split the costs. mom and I are going simply for dessert, but our friend isn't a desserty type of person so she's eating dinner...which means we gotta wait for our dessert :( anyway, they have something called the "flaming turtle" it is so good. milk chocolate, caramel, nuts and some liquor, then they light it on fire *poof* it is sooo freaking good.

in other news, after sleeping only 4 hours for the past few nights, I crashed for a 4 hour nap today. it was so good. I think that's the best sleep I've had in months. and what better way to wake up than going to get strawberries/bananas/marshmellows/cheesecake/brownie to dip in this awesome flaming (unfortunately the fire goes out after a while) chocolate bliss.

FIRE!!! :)

~Chocolate on the mind

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com