Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Engrish

I thought I would post 2 of my engrish pictures from japan. First one was outside a restaurant (kyoto), second one was randomly on the side of a building (hiroshima). I thought I had more, but I don't.


This area is entranse 2nd floor
don't shit down!!

Warning
No Cheap Taggin
Fuck
Fool(Pool?) Homeboy
Kill
The Fool(Pool?)


I thought they were funny anyway. Here are the t-shirts.

This one is hilarious, I love it. They get the right idea about men *snickers* just kidding:

A time progresses,
and man's
heart will become a
cave although scientific
evolution accomplished the leap.


This one was on a shopping bag, from a clothing store:
sorry this clothes can't protect you from a radio activity, an accident, a crime, and a racist.

And another t-shirt:

RELAX
See your face dancing in the flame
Feel your mouth kissing me again
What a beautiful buzz,
Give me a little drink from you loving cup
Just one drink and I'll fall down drunk
Back to the bedroom, with a cup of tea
and it lights a candle, and yearns for something some.
Let's go for the trip of 100million light year
if it sticks to the sleep soon.


Oh, and here's another sign, that was hilarious. I love the pictures. It was at a monkey zoo on top of a mountain. (click for larger pick):


Monkey sign


Hope you enjoy. and if you want to see the other way around (stupid english mistakes of japanese/chinese) go visit Hanzi Smatter

~Isabo :)

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com