Monday, March 07, 2005

Psycho again

Ok: good news (for my parents I think), I have figured out that they are only 85% annoying/angering on days that I am either in pain or have forgotten my zoloft. Which meant tonight they were about 95% annoying (in pain & forgot zoloft). Otherwise they're only about...I'll say 5-10% annoying, as I think most family members are (except for bro...although you can get bad when you're "pms'ing" and before anyone mentions it, yes, bro is obviously a boy, and yes, he does pms, just not on such a regular occassion as girls). Luckily today, unlike Saturday, I wasn't a psycho demon with the exorcist vomiting/head spinning. Maybe the pain pills relaxed me a bit, they tend to do that.

And I'm officially in a flare now. I talked with my masseuse today, about whether or not she beat the crap out of me last week, but she didn't. So my body was just pissed off. And I'm sure my emotional outburst didn't help either. So now I'm walking around like the 80 yr old women who were in the heated pool with me today. I wish I could live in a heated pool. You could just float me food and I could float you money.

They need to invent a body suit. Like a wet suit that holds an inch layer of water between your body and the world...with a temperature gadge! I think I'd crank mine over 100 all the time. and walk around with frozen drinks to sip. But I guess you'd need special gloves that could drain and re-fill so you could hold things. and maybe the suit would be from neck down, I don't wanna wear a helmet all the time. Oh! and if people annoy me I can hose them down...hey, that's an idea, strap a water gun to my leg and squirt innocent passerby's. But then I'd need a "refueling" station...water fountains? bathrooms? plentiful enough. unless I'm in sweden, where you have to pay for public toilets...oh, duh, it's an archipelego, never mind. Oooh! I could crank my heat up on my suit and float around between the islands when I visit! That's a thought :) Ow...I guess I'd need a catheter...actually those don't really hurt once they're in. and I'd gladly take that if I had a body suit. Then if people REALLY pissed me off I'd hose 'em down with that! mwuahahaahaha *ahem* I think I've got a good idea going here. I know all us hot-pool users at PT would go for it. Any other thoughts as to accessories for these suits?

...is it obvious I'm drugged? :) I hate this though, I have a painkiller headache. Why is it that pain killers give you pain?? Does that make any sense at all? And I hate the sound sensitive stuff...like you're in a long, echoing tunnel, and all the tenor in the world is turned down. and it's at once loud but soft, like it's in your head but miles away. and the damn ringing increases. What? WHAT? WHAAAAAT? oh, yea, well I think so...what? Oh, no, not at all. what? It's surprising I don't drive the 'rents equally crazy. Although mom understands...but then again she's deaf anyway. unless it's that selective hearing thing again. bro, does she talk this loudly over there? She was basically yelling tonight. even dad said she was talking loudly. crazy woman.

they went out and got fried chicken tonight. they are obsessed. I don't know why mom doesn't just fry some over there. You can get the right oil, and sure the flour is a little different...and the chickens are small (but tastier!). ack, that reminds me, this chick in highschool used to bring cold fried chicken to school for snack and eat it in the middle of class (there were a bunch of us who didn't have lunch period, or were psycho busy, so they let us snack in class). So all of us were sitting there before lunch, drooling, it was impossible to listen to the teacher, who was drooling herself and trying to concentrate on teaching. We threatened the girl repeatedly, and she finally got the idea one day when we attacked her like rabid animals. I was bitter, I was drugged (pain meds of course) and was too slow to get any chicken...actually, I think that was the class where I drooled on the table and fell out of my seat (sleeping...while drugged).

I was going to say something but I forgot what...lol, that reminds me, the movie teh Replacements (keanu reeves and a bunch of guys being replacement football plaers), one of the exotic dancers always says "OH! I forgot" and everyone freezes and waits for her to say, but she never says, just stares off, and the other girl says "oh, she does that all the time" ...reminded me of me :)

speaking of movies, I showed the 'rents The Village tonight. They really liked it. They were so pissed, after christmas, when they went back to sweden, it came out on dvd the next day! mwuaahahaa, I went out and gleefully bought it and watched it. I love that movie, and the music. I may go watch it again. It was sorta interesting (I won't say anything in case you haven't seen--go see it right now!) but right after we finished it, I hit the wrong button on the remote, and the tv switched back from movie mode to tv mode, and there was a war special on. Interesting, right? ironic? like rain on your wedding day? it's meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful HUSBAND. I don't know why she said wife, husband is so much more ironic.

oh, I know what I was going to say, or at least I think it was what I was thinking I wanted to say...? luckily I was too drugged to remember my dreams (if I even dreamed) last night, but obviously the nightmares are back (or not) (just one dose of zoloft and bam! like magic), and I jerked awake so violently I cracked my neck. which hurt like hell (I think?) but that's ironic right? I wanted/tried to pop my neck ALL day long, and my body finally manages it once I'm asleep.

~a slightly drugged, slightly listing to one side, slightly out of it Isabo

ps damnit, the bastards living below me started up their instruments (or their cd player, I haven't figured out which one yet). Every once in a while, they play music loudly, and I only hear the bass, but it shakes the floor...actually I think his door is open, it's still annoying though. biatch. just thought I'd share. I haven't decided either whether he is 1. playing music/instrument because he wants to or 2. because he's getting it on. If it's b/c he's getting it on I'm bitter, I hate it when people rub it in. Actually I hate it anyway, it's annoying just hearing the bass. He could at least play all the music together...unless he only has a bass guitar...in which case he should shut up b/c he sucks. or he could play during the day, not at night until 2am.

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com