Saturday, March 05, 2005

M&M's (or Skittles)

Ok ok, I know, I shoudl have had enough blogging today, but I'm bored. And I was thinking about food = sweets = chocolate. and I was looking at some christmas lights I have on over the fireplace. lights = colors. So that led me to m&m's (chocolate & colors). See, I'm not totally crazy. So, that led me to the way I eat my m&ms. I dump them all out and seperate them by color. Then I either eat them least-->most liked (brown, either orange or yellow, then either green or red, and blue last), or the other way around. Brown is definitely least liked color, and blue is awesome. green is most often 2nd place, but sometimes I have to swap it around with the 3rd place red. I do the same thing with skittles...although truthfully I only eat those with others around, and I pick out all the red and purple and leave the other colors for everyone else 0:) So I'm curious: how do you eat your m&m's/skittles? cram them in your mouth? divide and conqueour?

that's another thing (m&ms only), do you let them melt in your mouth and then crunch the hard candy shell (if it stays unmelted), or do you chew/bite? I usually melt...although I prefer to melt a few at a time, and then squish together into a lump and let it melt some more.

yep...that's it. now I want m&ms and the 'rents have the car :( *le sigh*

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com