Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Shortest visit ever

So, I went to see psycho doc today. I fell asleep in the waiting room (see previous post about sleeping), big surprise, right? So he called my name and startled the hell outta me. I walk back, we talk about my going exorcist-psycho, he cringes, we decide to go back to my old meds, he gives me more refills, I leave. 11 minutes. I stand in front of the check-out counter and the girl was like "what the hell are you doing here?? he's done already??" So, 35 minute drive each way for something I coulda done over the phone.

That and I almost got killed while driving downtown. Some idiot ran a red light, and our light had turned green and we all were going. The dude stopped about a few inches from the guy to the left of me. I'm glad, he woulda barged into me and the guy in front and probably shoved us into the other lane.

It's been a fun day so far. but we're going out to special dinner for mom's belated b-day tonight. I wish I could drink, but I gotta drive since she's got a fractured wrist, it's hard for her to shift. och well.

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com