Sunday, March 06, 2005

EdgeFest 14

OK, decision time. Do I want to go to EdgeFest 14? Bands playing (not including starters and locals):

(these are ranked how I want to see them...actually, they're all tied, nevermind. but these are the main attractions for me)
1.Papa Roach
1.Breaking Benjamin (awesome in concert, saw them at edgefest 13)
1.Chevelle
2.Trust Company
2.Crossfade
2.Sum 41
2.Alterbridge

The rest I'm not sure about, don't really like, or have never heard of:
Jimmy Eat World
Billy Idol
Unwritten Law
The Exies
Skindred
Theory of a Deadman


It will physically kill me, but well worth it. The only drawback is, it's in april, and no one will be around, and all my friends are in different states...so do I be a loser like last summer and go alone and feel self conscious and ask strangers to watch my stuff and hold my place but go enjoy the music while I drink the frozen margaritas and mix those with pain pills and/or muscle relaxers and spend the day snoozing on the incredibly hard and slanted and painful lawn (so much so that it's excruciating to move, while at the concert, and I can barely drive home...don't worry, I leave enough time for the pain meds/margaritas to wear off) and enjoying the huge ass vibrations (we're talking t-rex roar entire body vibrates) of the loud ass music? Or do I stay home like a loser instead? The day will last from about 8am to 1am. I will be destroyed after that for AT LEAST one week. But like I said, I went last summer, and it was worth it...but they had Evanescence. I went solely for them, and they didn't let me down. Amy Lee kicks ass.

Although I'm so pissed, it says lawn tickets are selling for 20! last year was 18.50. Man, I want my 1.50 back.

So, I'm obviously leaning towards going. Any different opinions? Eh? Nani? What? Fire? oooh, fire, I need to buy a lighter! I always want a lighter at a concert and never remember. last summer I used my cell phone. it was sorta freaking looking around at all these glowing cell phones and lighters.

~FIRE

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com