Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wellesley bloggers

Just got my spring edition of the Wellesley Magazine...the wonderful perks of being an alum :) Anyhoo, there's an article titled "The Incredibly True Adventures of a Wellesley Blogger." Makes me want to start a frantic search on the net looking for other Wellesley peeps...but on the other hand makes me paranoid...maybe they'll track me down!? ahhh! run away! It's no ordinary rabbit!!

In other news, Erin put her greasy massage cream in my hair again and threatened to bring wax next time, so she can style my hair. And we're finally going to Scarborough faire on monday...yes, we realize it's memorial day and it will be horribly crowded and we're stupid going on such a day, but we're going anyway. and she was disappointed with star wars 3 as well.

Oh, and mom finally got her arm in a cast after she broke it in freaking February...or march...too long ago anyway. can we say stubborn and stupid? I've said it but I made sure to stay out of range of her cast.

Cheers,
Isabo

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com