Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Boogeyman

Ok, I went to see this last night. It was a good scare kinda movie, like jump and boo. And it had that quick flash of image that attacks your subconscious, which was a good technique. However, at the end, the animation coulda used a lot of work. And the dialogue was pretty cheasy. And the characters didn't have chemistry. And not to ruin the ending, I'll just say wtf mate? and it was weird to see lucy lawless as someone other than xena. wasn't a true scary movie though, I walked outta the theatre not worrying about any boogeymen. It was a fun 1+ though. I think it might be one of those where if I ever saw it again I'd sit in the front and watch everyone behind me. Now, if it was Poltergeist, the Changeling, the Shining, Gothika, Sixth Sense, those are true scary movies, the kind that give you goosebumps and make you jump and grab the person next to you, or think about it later when it's dark and you're alone...hehehe, when I was a kid, I made my mom take all the mirrors outta my room :) of course that could be because I saw poltergeist when I was 6-7...actually now that I think about it, I think the mirrors were from poltergeist two? yea, first one only had tv and closet. anyhoo, those were good scary movies :)

OOOOOOH!!! And I can't wait until Constantine comes out! coming out in next week or two maybe? or I'm confused...it happens often enough :) Like yesterday I walked into the bathroom 5 times and couldn't figure out what I wanted from in there...I still haven't figured it out. And I tried to open my car door with my house keys...not much luck there :) And I bought myself a planner. This woman at the fibro group talked to us, and told us it was a good idea. So I'll probably try that for a week *rolls eyes* hopefully longer.

"come play with us Danny..."

Weblog Commenting 

and Trackback by HaloScan.com